- How do I revert back to an old episode on Apple TV?
- How do you play next episode on Apple podcast?
- How do I delete multiple podcast episodes?
- How do you mass delete podcasts from Apple?
- How do I delete old podcast episodes?
- How do I delete podcasts from my iPhone 2021?
- Do podcasts take up space on iPhone?
- Is Apple podcast free to upload?
- How long does it take for a podcast to make money?
- Are podcasts dying?
- Should you start a podcast in 2020?
How do I revert back to an old episode on Apple TV?
Go to the next TV show in the category you’re browsing: Navigate right or left. You can also press the button on the smart TV or device remote to go back to the TV Shows screen.
How do you play next episode on Apple podcast?
On your iOS device:
- Open the Podcasts app.
- While listening to an episode, find the episode that you want to listen to next.
- Use 3D Touch on the name of the episode, then tap Play Next to add it to your Up Next queue.
How do I delete multiple podcast episodes?
For those not played episodes from Podcasts app, you could delete them in multiple forms. Open Podcasts app on your iPhone > Navigate the “Library” tab > Tap “Episodes” and all played and unplayed episodes will show here > Find the episode that you want to delete and slide left, and the “Delete” option will show.
How do you mass delete podcasts from Apple?
Deleting Multiple Episodes
- Open the Podcasts App.
- Open My Podcasts.
- Select the Podcast That You Want to Trim Down.
- Tap on Edit (This will show you the episodes in list form. Check all the ones that you want to delete)
- Tap on Delete.
How do I delete old podcast episodes?
- Go to your Podcasts history in My Activity.
- Choose what you want to delete: All your Podcasts history: Below the search bar, tap Delete. Specific day: Next to the day, tap Delete all activity from [day] . Specific activity: Below the activity, tap Details at the top, tap More Delete.
How do I delete podcasts from my iPhone 2021?
Step 1: Go to “Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage”. Step 2: Choose Podcasts and find the podcasts you want to delete. Step 3: Swipe it to the left and tap delete.
Do podcasts take up space on iPhone?
If you listen to a lot of podcasts on your iPhone and iPad, especially downloaded podcasts for offline listening, chances are they’re gradually taking up valuable storage space on your device. Fortunately, you can clear this data whenever you want and with ease.
Is Apple podcast free to upload?
You can actually submit your podcast on iTunes for free and gain new listeners. Before submitting to iTunes, you need to make sure you have these things covered.
How long does it take for a podcast to make money?
If you get $20 per 1,000 downloads (which is the median rate), it would take months or even years to start making, well, $100 per month.
Are podcasts dying?
In conclusion, are podcasts dying? No, and they won’t be for quite some time. Investment from major tech companies like Amazon, Axios, Spotify, Apple, and Google are indicative of future trends, and technology investments are solidifying podcast’s future. Video never did kill the radio star, but podcasting just might.
Should you start a podcast in 2020?
According to TechCrunch, there will be a 27% increase in podcast production, equivalent to 29 million episodes, in 2020. So, if you’re planning to make money with podcasting, there’s no better time to start one.